Musynx launches June 19 in North America, adds PS4 and PS Vita versions
PlayStation 4 and PS Vita versions are digital-only.
Rhythm game Musynx will launch on June 19 in North America for Switch in addition to newly confirmed PlayStation 4 and PS Vita versions, publishers Acttil and PM Studios announced. The Switch version will be available both physically and digitally, with the first 5,000 copies of the physical edition featuring limited edition package art. The PlayStation 4 and PS Vita versions will only be available digitally at launch, and Limited Run Games will release a limited-print physical edition at a later date.
The limited edition package art features Chinese Vocaloid Stardust in collaboration with the Quadimension doujin group and I-Inferno. Stardust’s hit song “Twinkle Star” will also be playable in the game.
PM Studios has told Gematsu that while it has plans for a European release, it cannot confirm any details regarding the release date at this time.
Here is an overview of the game, via Acttil and PM Studios:
With more than 90 songs to choose from, Musynx is the next destination of choice for rhythm game fans to rock out and stretch their rhythmic fingers! The simple, organic game mechanics will put players to the test with rhythms and beats like no other. With multiple difficulty levels and a huge range of genres to choose from (pop, classical, trance, vocaloid, R&B, and more), players will be glued to their Nintendo Switch for hours and hours, whether at home or on the go! We’ll also have more information about DLC very soon!
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, Musynx has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 90 musical selections at release! Those who played Musynx on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita on June 19, 2018!
- Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 90 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
- Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
- Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
- How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
- Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.